Uni-Weld is a service company dedicated to various activities in welding sector. Our team has the necessary knowledge to develop any kind of project in relation with welding field.
Our strong adaptability allows us to bring solutions to various applications. We insure the perfect adequacy of the staff and optimize mobilization time and so, our efficiency. Uni-Weld is present worldwide and a full member of the Sygma Group.
We integrate ourselves in each step of your Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning (EPCC) projects to propose construction design optimization or welding process development. Our international experience allows us to propose innovative solutions for your works in the workshop but also on-site. We have at our disposal the latest technologies in order to be able to propose a large range of configurations.
We select and prepare our staff for intervention depending on the job to do. Our staff is qualified based on the requirements of your projects. Uni-Weld has its own welding school, equipped with the latest generation equipment that allows us to perform state-of-the-art activities.
Project engineering advice and study
- Construction design optimization
- Material analysis
- Welding process development
- Manufacturing cost analysis and industrialization
Manufacturing project execution and maintenance on-site
- Metal structures
- Naval industry
- Renewables energies
- Oil & Gas
- Maintenance and repairs
Quality insurance and Quality Control (QAQC)
- Quality specifications and requirements redaction
- Specific quality structure establishment
- Standards comparative studies
- Construction files elaboration
- WPQR and WPS development
- Welders qualification
Specialized staff delegation and supervision
We select and prepare our staff for intervention depending on the job to do. In our welding school, staff is qualified based on the requirements of your projects. By this way, we can insure the perfect adequacy of the staff and optimize mobilization time and so, our efficiency.
- Welders qualifications
- Welding procedure qualifications
- Personalized professional training with all kind of welding process
Training and professional qualification
- Process 111: Manual arc welding with coated stick
- Process 121: Submerged arc welding with massive wire (partially automatic)
- Process 135: MIG/MAG welding with massive wire
- Process 136: MIG/MAG welding with tubular wire
- Process 141: TIG welding with massive wire (rod)